12 year child suffering from acute pain in back of head. MRI, CT scan clear. Not cured by aceproxybon. What should I do?

I am S. K. Kundu, a central govt. employee, serving in Kolkata. My son, Master Sourav Kundu, aged 12 years, has been suffering from acute pain in Back Head since 20th June,2012. It is started from lower portion of back head and gradually spreaded entire back head including back surroundings of right ear. It becomes severe during 1330 hrs to 1730 hrs day time and can not sleep lying straight resting head on a pillow due to severity of pain. During other times, pain is not so significant I have consulted with Child Specialist, E. N.T. Sergeon (M.S.) and Neorologist but nobody could reduce the problems. Nothing have been observed in M.R.I. of brain, C.T.SCAN of Paranasal Sinusitis . Used Resin 10 mg, Aceproxybon, nothing is helpful. What is to be done, Kindly advice me.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012