12 month old with eczema. Dirt looking substance on body creases and behind ears. Treatment?

I recently noticed my 12 month old son has some places on his leggs like in the creases that look dirty even though they are not. He has a place on one knee , several creases on his leggs and a little on his feet . He was not born with it it just appeared lately what do I need to do?? He does have cradle cap and some areas behind his ears that his dr said is eczema but I so worried about this dirty stuff.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013