11 yr, had gall bladder removed previously. Having pain in mid upper quadrant of GI tract, nausea, below normal CBC levels. Suggestions?

Hi my daughter is 11 years of age and has had some ongoing medical problems since October of 2011. They medical problems were elevated AST and ALT . She had previously had her gallbladder removed before these levels came about. We went to Mayo after several bouts of raised LFT s and she had an ERCP performed that showed her pressure to be over 100 (norm is under 40) she did end up with pancreatitis after the procedure in October 2012. She also had a spinchterotomy at that time for Spinchter of Oddi Dysfunction. Now her LFT s are in normal range. We are thankful for that. However, she still continues to have pain in her mid upper quadrant GI tract and cannot lean forward due to severe pain and nausea . Her ESR is 56, her CBC is 3.5, RBC is 4.3, Hemoglobin is 11.4, hematocrit is 33.8. She gained 10lbs in the last month after starting periactin and this was discontinued. She is 1% on the growth chart with a height of 4 3 and weight is 76lbs. Her ESR has been elevated for 3 months now and the GI doc cannot find where the inflammation is coming from nor can they explain why her CBC s are dropping below normal. Do you have any recommendations for us to look into?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013