11 months old has small bump on upper left side of head, increasing in size. What could it be

Dear Dr. My baby is 11 months old, one month back I noticed that there is a small bump on the upper left side of her head. I took her to two Pediatric doctors, however one of them diagnosis this lump as Lymphnode, while the other confirmed certainly that it is a Lypoma & advised to keep checking it to control the increase in the size. One month has passed since I noticed this lump, but now & upon touching the lump by my finger , I found the lump has increased in size somehow to be more noticeable than before. I m really worried what this could be? & what will be the treatment & I don t know how dangerous is this lump on my baby. I even don t want to take her to one more doctor because I m scared he ll give me a worse diagnosis. Would you please advise whether we have to remove this lump quickly or it has no harm on her life. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance. Beast regards, AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013