11 month old vomited, 3rd day with blackberries, was on milk, Nutramigen formula. Is it due to blackberries ?

My 11 month old daughter just vomited. She was crying, and when I went other she was in a sweat. I picked her up to change her to a lighter weight sleep sack, and that s when she threw up. The vomit was incredibly thick (I ve never seen vomit like that before). It was white with bits of purple from blackberries she had tonight. This was her third day with blackberries. Also, she s been in milk for about 3 weeks now, but had been on Nutramigen formula until 9 months. Could this be from milk or the blackberries, or just a stomach bug?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012