10 year old with biliary atresia. Suffering from gastritis, constipation. Pain in the bowels and testicles. Any advice?

10 yo with Biliary Atresia . Spent two days in ER. Diagnose Gastritis with Constipation. Confuse.. and for now time and paitence .. he calm now. but ponder the combo diagonis. Xrays shows stool they said.. second day they utilized enema .. boy still had pain in bowels and testicle area with perinium pressure.. Frozen Pea Bag helped.. and 3 days.. watching his Bowel and seeing if Fiber is issue
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013