10 solpadol tablets in 21.5 hours, advice on side effects

My 83 year old mother has taken 10 solpadol tablets in 21.5 hours. She has a 30mg/500mg dose. The leaflet of instructions with the pills states clearly that if you take more than 8 tablets within 24 hours you should consult a dr. She is waiting to hear back from NHS direct for advice but can you offer any advice in the meantime please? She is not suffering any side effects at the moment.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
IT IS A MAXIMUM DOSE SHE SHOULD BE ADMITTED IN A HOSPITAL AND STOMACH WASH AND MONITORING WITH DIURESIS IS REQUIRED