10 month baby, drinking milk, not having solid food, reduced weight. Remedy?

Hello Doctor my daughter is 10months old but she doesnt eat anything except for milk. when i give any solid she eats 2-3 mouth and then takes in her hand and puts it down..any liquid lik juice or any other cereals smashed also is thrown down .Pls suggest me some gud medicine and now she's reduced her weight to getting very upset,,
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Dear MAP,

I am quite certain that she may have gained less weight than some other ten-month old you may have met elsewhere, but she definitely couldn't have LOST weight. It might be appearing so since she has grown taller each month.

On no account should you force her to eat food. If she is on the bottle, it will help to stop the bottle and offer milk only with a spoon.