1 year child, suffering from fits for 3 time. Normal MRI,EEG. Should we meet neurologist or pediatric neurologist?

My daughter Aradhya (Age - 1 Year) is having fits for the third time. First time happend when she was 6 months old. First time when it happend she was not having any fever. So doctors suggested to take EEG and MRI. When last time it happend we took EEG at Lourdus Hospital, Vaduthala and MRI at amritha institute of medical scinence. Both were normal at that time. Dr's advised us to keep her under observation. After that yesterday it occoured 2 times. This time she was having slight fever. They Didn't give any medications. Whome should we meet neuroligist or pediatric neurologist ?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013