what is the cause for back pain and and weak feeling?

i feel very week i will not be able to have anything if hungry also. my back pain alot
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: get your basic blood investigations done Detailed Answer: Hello, I suggest you to go for basic blood investigations that include Hemoglobin, Thyroid function tests, to check for problem if any. Try eating healthy food and exercise regularly. At your age, I do not see a serious medical concern. For the back pain, you can take analgesics like Brufen or Dolo as and when required. Wish you good health. Regards,