sir left hand is paining heavy and leg below the

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
sir left hand is paining heavy and leg below the knee also pain sir vit d2 is less what i can do future is it any problem is there
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Have proper supplements.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in hand and leg can be related to low levels of calcium and vitamin D3. I suggest you to consult an endocrinologist and get prescribed vitamin D and magnesium supplements. Your symptoms should improve with that. Also eat magnesium rich foods like bananas, beans, chickpeas, fish, nuts, soybeans, spinach etc which are natural sources of magnesium.

Regarding vitamin D levels, you need to take a XXXXXXX of vitamin D with milk or curd once a week for 8 weeks and then once a month. Each XXXXXXX contains 60,000 IU of vitamin D. But these should be taken only after getting your vitamin D levels checked.
You can also start with calcium supplements 500 mg twice a day. This will improve with proper supplements and will not cause problem in future.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow-up: sir left hand is paining heavy and leg below the 3 minutes later
how many day pain will go sir

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can take 2-3 weeks to improve.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
With proper and regular supplements the pain usually decreases in 2 weeks. You can have a mild pain killer like ibuprofen till then for relief.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: sir left hand is paining heavy and leg below the 37 hours later
clearly said what my problem. how much time to take recover and which type of precious i take

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain will subside in 10-14 days.

Detailed Answer:
The pain can take 10-14 days to subside. The medicine will have to be continued for 3-4 months. You get the proper medicines prescribed after consulting a physician. Do have a diet rich in calcium and D3 and do daily exercise to build stronger bones and muscles.
Regards.

Follow-up: sir left hand is paining heavy and leg below the 1 hour later
have u seen document sir

Brief Answer:
Suggests mild cervical spondylosis.

Detailed Answer:
The attached report suggests mild cervical spondylosis. It happens primarily due to degenerative changes secondary to age in the cervical spine. Past neck injury may also contribute to the degeneration. Medical drugs like pain killers - acetaminophen/ibuprofen and muscle relaxants might be helpful.
Cervical isometric exercises are beneficial to maintain the strength of the neck muscles. Neck and upper back stretching exercises, as well as light aerobic activities, also are recommended under the guidance of a physical therapist.
This will help in decreasing the further deterioration.
Regards.