hi I was at the pool out side i was

Question
hi I was at the pool out side i was working all of a sudden I see this hot woman my ht 5'4 and we were taking not to my knowledge I never made contact with her what so ever thats what i think now all I remember I remember is she said thanks Craig and she was leaving the ppoolside to check out she had her bathingsurit on and herbal I do believe now I did see her putting her shoes on thats what i think now I dont know if my zipper was up when she left this was yesterday actiually should I go duor an hiv test im parniad with hiv maybetoo careful please help me honestly what would you really do forget about this epsiode thanks
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that HIV does not spread without transmission/exchange of body fluids. You therefore have no reason to worry. I do not see the justification in getting tested.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: hi I was at the pool out side i was 8 minutes later
So even she had a bqthjngsuut on I’m safe
Follow-up: hi I was at the pool out side i was 0 minute later
But don’t know if my zipper was down or not
Please explain this photo is this bad rash what

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Topical antibiotic and antifungal should help

Detailed Answer:
It does not really matter if your zipper was out.

The rash could be due to a local infection. Application of some antibiotic ointment like neosporin and some antifungal cream like clotrimazole should provide relief.

Follow-up: hi I was at the pool out side i was 58 minutes later
No hiv photo

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
The attached images do not point to HIV.