having pain in stomach area. Taking lipitor, lisinopril and metotropolol along with plavix for stent. Is it a sign of heart attack?

Good Morning.
Should I go to the emergency room? I am having pains in my stomach area for over an hour; pulsating every 30 sec to 1 minute intervals. I am currently tacking lipitor , lisinopril and metotropolol along with plavix for the stent.. Is it a good possibility that this pain is a precurson to another Heart attac? I suffer a heart attac, back in 2010 December 17.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You need to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease.

Your symptoms are not typical of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). Inferior wall infarct may present with symptoms referable o the stomach... Any pain at this setting / age should be investigated as HEART PAIN – UNLESS PROVED OTHERWISE... In suspected heart attack, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours.

You SHOULD SEE YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... Better be safe than sorry - treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck