doctor, need some suggestions and recommendations, which kind of lens

Ophthalmologist
Question
doctor, need some suggestions and recommendations, which kind of lens can be useful...some store are coming up with different coating namely blue light block coating, ozone coating ,reflective coating,...i have -5.5 on both eyes...what kind of spectacles are technically good either rectangular,round,aviator etc i have an oblong face..is there possible to reduce my eyedects naturally...
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Anti reflective coating is good

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Anti reflective coating probably blocks some of rays from computer and TV,so we personally recommend them to our younger patients ,who have to use computers a lot.
The power you have is stabilized now and is unlikely to change for next two decades and it doesn't regress by natural means.
Any further query in this regard, please do get back to me.