Yellow semen, taking Thyrox, Losar, Udiliv and Nexito. Do I have any disease?

Urologist
Question

I HAVE ATTACHED MY METABOLIC -D PROFILE REPORT. I AM TAKING THYROX50 EMPTY STOMACH IN THE MORNING, LOSAR 50 UDILIV 300 AND NEXITO 5 AFTER BREAKFAST GASTRACTIV BEFORE LUNCH AND DINNER AND ROSUVAS 5 AFTER DINNER. I HAVE NOTICED THAT SINCE THE LAST SIX TO EIGHT MONTHS THAT AFTER INTERCOURSE THE COLOUR OF THE SEMEN HAS TURNED SLIGHT YELLOW. IS THERE ANY DISEASE I AM HAVING OR DO I NEED SOME TEST TO BE DONE. KINDLY HELP.
Posted Wed, 26 Sep 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 22 hours later
I have had a look at your reports, and find that there is no major issue. The colour of semen is extremely unlikely to be due to any major illness going by your history and reports. If you are worried, you can get a semen analysis done but I expect no major anomaly.
Hope I have been able to put your doubts to rest.