Would back pain along with presence of WBC esterase and WBC indicate UTI?
User rating for this question
Would some right mid back and side back pain along with WBC esterase 2+ and WBC 6-10 indicate uti?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: It may be UTI associated with urinary stone. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have back pain and your analysis revealed presence of WBC esterase and 6-8 WBC on microscopic examination. The back pain (Loin pain) along with presence of WBC esterase and WBC are suggestive of possibility of UTI with stone either in the Kidney or Ureter.However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination and following investigations. 1) Routine urine test and Urine culture . 2) Ultrasound scanning of the abdomen . Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get these investigations done under his guidance to confirm the diagnosis, Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Can sunbeds cause eyebrow loss
- Back pain uti
- In my underwear tube
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Cause of shaky eye
- Spots on eyeball caused by uv
- Is a vasectomy reversal tax deductible
- High wbc and high neutraphils and back pain
- Can sinus cause sunken eyes
- Uti and lower back pain
- Ive taken nebido for about a year which is a testosteron r
- I recently wore a lifestyle condom now i have irritation
- Penicillin vk causes eye redness
- Jockstrap embarrassed
- Uti back pain breathlessness