Working from 4PM to 1AM and sleep from 2AM to 9AM. gSuggest the best way to take care of health?

What is the best way to take care of my health? I am working between 4PM to 1AM. I sleep from 2AM to 9AM.
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lifestyle changes

Detailed Answer:

Few lifestyle changes can help you to take care of your health.

- make sure you sleep for at least 7 hours every 24 hours

- As you wake up at 9 am, do refreshing exercises like running on a treadmill, and other aerobic workouts for 40 mins.

- drink a glass of milk twice daily with 6 to 8 hrs gap. Eat dry fruits in the form of raisins, cashews, and almonds.

- eat more of fruits and vegetables. Avoid spicy, oily, fatty, and junk food.

- practice a hobby that soothens your mind like a outdoor game, music, writing etc.

- remain stress free. Practice yoga, meditation if possible.

- please avoid smoking and alcohol if you do.

Let me know if you have specific queries to ask me. I shall be glad to help.

Follow-up: Working from 4PM to 1AM and sleep from 2AM to 9AM. gSuggest the best way to take care of health? 8 minutes later
Since am working in shift time, mostly I woke up at 9AM. My food habit is I either have breakfast and dinner or Lunch and Dinner. During weekend I have three foods like breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Should I need to change my food habit during weekdays?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Minor changes are required

Detailed Answer:

Your diet is fine. Only thing to say is that you MUST have your breakfast daily without fail.

Weekend food is fine too.

Take care!