Woke up with migraine, very fatigued, swollen ankles and abdomen, chest pains. What is wrong ?

I have just been to the ER again yesterday. I woke up with a migraine behind my left eye and was very fatigued. I went to work and had to go home because of chest pains, ankles swollen and abdomen swollen. I called the Dr and they wanted me to go to ER, but i didn't. Yesterday the ankles were better, but the chest pains were worse and pain and tingling were going down my left arm. No answers but they thought it wasn't the heart. What is wrong? This has been going on over 2 years and no one came up with anything THe fatigue is so bad. I can hardly go to work.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

The above spectrum symptoms you have appear due to deranged metabolism affecting different organs.Such a presentation specially at 40 to 50 years of age is due to low estrogen (female hormone)levels.

I suggest you to get the levels of the estrogen hormone and other related hormones like progesterone and testosterone tested. This study will give a detailed insight into your problem.

Such condition is easily treated by supplementing the hormone deficient and is called endocrinologist who can order above tests and formulate the management based on the readings.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.