Will there be any side effect if oleanz and tryptomer be taken together?

i am taking oleanz 2.5 (half tablet)in the night for the past few years on psychiatric doctor prescription. Now I am prescribed with tryptomer 10 mg at night by my neurologist. Can I take these medicines together at night. Will there be any side effects or other problems?
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Continue taking both Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Oleanz is olanzapine is typically an antipsychotic drug which has to be continued where as tryptomer is a antidepressant but it is also used in neuropathic pain. Please continue taking both of them, however there is possibility that taking both the drugs can make you excessively drowsy initially until you get used to the drug, please be careful while driving, swimming and being around sharp objects, if the drowsiness is unbearable please speak to your doctor to reduce the dose of tryptomer. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards