Will taking fraxiparine improve chances of conception?
User rating for this question
I have gone through my FET no. 1 and have been put on progyonova 2 mg, duphaston 10mg, ASA and Susten gel upto PT on 2nd XXXXXXX I have also been advised by another doctor to start taking fraxiparine injections on a daily basis post ET, although am confused as my doctor suggests that this is not required as I do not have a history of miscarriages. Would appreciate your suggestion on this. Will taking fraxiparine improve the chances of conception? Today is my 4th day after ET..
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Following is my answer: 1) Low molecular weight heparin ( fraxiparine ) is not recommended routinely. 2) Some doctors do give it during pregnancy to prevent miscarriage. Though no evidence exists, some studies show benefit in pregnancy that too after heart beat appears. 3) There is no much use during post embryo transfer as there is no much documented use. 4) Hence i do not recommend taking fraxiparine. Let me know if you have anymore doubts. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Follow-up: Will taking fraxiparine improve chances of conception? 26 minutes later
Many thanks for your prompt answer, very useful. Could you pls tell me if there would be any side-effect of taking the fraxiparine, even if there was no benefit? Sorry, I am just very confused trying to digest the advice from different doctors.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi There are not many side effects. If you sustain injury accidentally you might bleed more. Long term studies show it weakens and thins bone. Regards
People also viewed
- Ill effects of frequent mastiburation
- Pain in lower abdomen after embryo transfer
- Rubber fume side effects
- Will taking fraxiparine improve chances of conception
- Follicular study left ovary 9 * 9mm
- Fsh lh proteus abnormal why
- High sperm count but high percentage of abnormal sperm be
- How to improve chances of conception
- Will taking becelac for ibs affect my chances of conception
- Effects of long term kerosene fumes
- Chances of conception
- Is 90 million sperm count is enough to get pregnant?
- What are the chances of conception despite taking contraceptive pills
- Side effects fried noodles
- Zolent forte side effects