Will switching from Doxazosin to Cardugen cause diarrhea?
User rating for this question
I recently changed from 4 mg Doxazosin to 4mg Cardugen daily . Can this cause diarrhhea ? My e mail address YYYY@YYYY .
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Diarrhoea is listed in common side effects Detailed Answer: Hi Yes diarrhoea is one of the common side effects listed under Cardugen or Doxazosin. Cardugen is brand name for Doxazosin. So there is no difference between them. If diarrhoea is a new symptom after starting Cardugen you can give a break or check if you are taking along with any other drugs like Cymbalta and Nexium. Give at least an hour gap before you take Cardugen. If this does not control you should better report to the doctor. However one should also find other causes of diarrhoea at this time like infection and treat them before stopping Cardugen.
People also viewed
- Follicular tracking after hucog 10000 inection
- Why after rupture fertigyn 10000 iu
- Taking exforge for abnormal blood pressure side effects
- Poly cystic ovarian disease taking ginette and metforfin side effects
- Fertigyn 10000 for twins
- Swallowing sperm cause diarrhea
- Ingesting sperm causes diarrhea
- Does meth cause diarrhea
- Took half 40 oxycontin pill headache overdosed
- Diarrhea causes
- Koragon 10000 injection side effects
- Will switching from doxazosin to cardugen cause diarrhea
- Boils on buttocks around anus applying ointment taking bactrim forte
- Negative effects of sazo 1000 mg
- What is the purpose side effects of rabeprazole ec