Will smoking dope affect wisdom tooth removal with IV sedation?
User rating for this question
My son, 23, healthy, I notice he smoked dope last nigh, tomorrow he will have 4 wisdom teeth pulled out with IV sedation. How it will affect his health and procedure?
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: don't worry Detailed Answer: Hi, Though there won't be major concerns with this it would be better if he could have avoided smoke since it gets deposited on gums and forms stain. This will be visible by dentist. But nothing to worry about the procedure. He can go ahead as planned. Please remember to put a word to dentist dbout it. Regards
Follow-up: Will smoking dope affect wisdom tooth removal with IV sedation? 16 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Please write review Detailed Answer: Hi Please accept my answer and write a review. Regards
People also viewed
- Smoke meth after wisdom tooth surgery
- Nausea after failed ivf
- Sperm cell applying in hair scalp
- Is trouble sleeping a side effect of alprazolam?
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of valtrex?
- Is feeling of warmth a side effect of acitretin?
- Gestofit 200 during pregnancy
- Can smoking affect an abcess tooth
- What are the side effects of zithromax injection?
- Smoking pot with abcess tooth
- Is it bad to smoke with an abscessed tooth
- Stool smoky smell
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of xyrem?
- Will smoking dope affect wisdom tooth removal with iv sedation
- Got bad bruise then scar tissue skin indented