Will hydrogen peroxide help separate ingrown nail from granulation tissue?

I have granulation tissue that builds up because I get slightly ingrown toenails. It's the granulation tissue build up that is worse than the ingrown. If I pack cotton soaked in hydrogen peroxide will this help separate nail and tissue so that i can maybe later remove the granulation tissue or at least stop it from growing towards nail
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query, Probably your main problem is in growing nail. This persistent inflammation is leading to formation of granulation tissue. Phenol cauterization is the best treatment available for this. I would like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and better way of management. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize this. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: Will hydrogen peroxide help separate ingrown nail from granulation tissue? 9 hours later
I have tried to attach more pictures. I soaked my feet the past few days to try and clip away the cuticles which is where u see the dried blood at base. I will soak my feet again and make sure the cotton i placed on sides is gone. The pressure and pain in the bottom sides and deep in corners where you cant see. The pressure is in corners deep underneath.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer: total nail extraction Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the photograph. I can see formation of granulation in all the nail folds as well as there is in grown nail in all sides. I usually do total nail extraction in such cases. The new nail plate which comes may be better. Please meet a dermatologist and discuss regarding this. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you