Will apple cider vinegar help in flushing excess calcium in blood?

Hello, I think I have been having symptoms of excessive calcium. I have interstitial cystitis and Prelief is recommended to reduce the acid in food. It says it is safe to take with every meal, snack, and beverage, so I have been taking about 15 pills a day (2-3 is a dose with 1 pill likely being 130 mg of calcium glycerophosphate and it has magnesium stearate). I have been having many of the symptoms of too much calcium: nausea, abdominal pain upper right), fatigue, thirst, pain/nausea after eating, etc. I had an ultrasound and my liver, pancreas, and gallbladder are all fine. I stopped taking the supplement yesterday as I wondered if this was the cause. I have been having mildly elevated liver enzymes. I am female, Caucasian, and 31 years old. If this is the what is going on with me how do I flush out the excess calcium and how long will it take? Will apple cider vinegar help flush it out? Also, I have been feeling better and would like to have alcohol for the Super Bowl (beer), is it advisable?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: what is your blood calcium level? Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. I think you need to get your blood calcium level first. Symptoms, you described are non specific, they may occur in other problems also. Most important thing to flush out calcium from body is -- take plenty of water, this help by increase urine formation and excretion. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again I wish you good health, take care --Dr. Alok
Follow-up: Will apple cider vinegar help in flushing excess calcium in blood? 54 minutes later
I dont know my blood calcium level as i just figured out what i believe is causing the symptoms. I have been taking in over 4,000 mg of calcium daily for about six or so weeks. How fast will the calcium flush out ofy body drinking a lot if water? Finally,Am I alright to consume beer?
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: usually few days Detailed Answer: Hi, it will take few days and yes you can take beer as usual But again I would like to advice you to go for calcium level in blood as well as kidney function test, as high calcium may lead to kidney problems also. And donot take so much calcium in future, as it is not beneficial at all but may lead to many problems in body take care and if any further queries, please donot hesitate
Follow-up: Will apple cider vinegar help in flushing excess calcium in blood? 6 minutes later
Thanks for the response.
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: welcome Detailed Answer: most welcome, and take care