Will Veloshape help remove fat from stomach and firm it? Permanent results?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Hi good evening

I just want some advice please honest

i am NOT overweight before you ask

i am 5ft 6/7 anda size 8/10 slim
have had 3 kids not got fat belly etc. just slight fat that doesnt go due to no matter how much excercise i do. i also have one leg slightly slimmer than other and cant have fat removed and put into the slim leg due to the fact i havent got any fat to remove ...well not enough

my query is please i have been to see someone at a clinic...adn they rekon that the new method veloshape can remove fat from my stomach and also firm it (non surgical procedure) and she also told me it may work for me to use this method for the fatter leg to remove fat and firm to make slimmer. i have checked on internet a lotof places offer this NON surgical (liposuction like lol) does it work and will results be permenent??? thank you or have you any like procedure than you
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 17 days later
Thanks for writing your query.

The result of any procedure varies from person to person.
The success of any fat reducing plan also depends upon your diet and your lifestyle.

You should consult your cosmetologist and dietician for further advice.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.