Why my head is hurting worse and feeling nauseous? Is this normal?

BMy head is hurting worse than it ever has in my life and its making me throw up. Is this normal?
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 2 hours later
Welcome and thanks for your question
I would be pleased to help you with your Question

From what you have mentioned , it shows that you have a fluctuating blood pressure problem . Your doctor should not ideally wait to put you on medications. The Anti Hypertension medications should be started to stabilize the blood pressure . If you are getting headache and you are wanting to throw up you should definitely not wait . It is not normal for this to happen .

You should XXXXXXX a physician to treat your ailment and should surely keep yourself hydrated.
Thanks and Take care