Why is my oral temperature low?
User rating for this question
I have an oral temperature of 96.5. Why so low?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thank you for using HCM, I would love to help Detailed Answer: an oral temp is often slightly lower than your real temp. a rectal temp is the mot accurate (though of course it is the least comfortable to check). it is probably a little higher than what you got orally, like around 97 degrees, which is within normal range. please let me know if you have any more questions.
People also viewed
- Hurt ear with q tip
- Why is maxtra oral drops prescribed
- Hurts to breathe after vomiting
- Weight lifting at 15 years stunted growth or height
- Fainted dehydration on pill low blood pressure transient hypoglycemia
- Getting acne on face after ejaculation lack of appetite remedy
- Medical symbol for the word umbilicus
- Generic low dose oral contraceptives
- Taste of salt in mouth after drinking waterteajuice
- Hyaline casts in urine importance
- Why is my oral temperature low
- Ketorolac why not oral
- Hungry gas pain stomach
- Why cant insulin be taken orally
- Hydrocodone and heart risk