Why feet itches after eating sweets?

after an hour eating small amount of sweets intese interntal ichty feet
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Do not get bothered by this Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this feeling after consuming sweets. Fro the information you have provided, there is no reason for you to get worried. This is a transient phenomenon and would get resolved all by itself. There is no concrete explanation to this. I have seen a few of these patients in my walk in clinic and they generally report progress without any major medical intervention. Just stay hydrated and all would be fine. If this should repeat with future consumption, then please abstain from consuming it. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for more information if need. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.