Why do i have pain in my right testicle and sperm tube?

Question
I have had light pain in my right testicle area. Feels like I have been hit, but 5 minutes ago. On my own examination, I found the pain is actually in the sperm tube. I also noticed the right testicle stays close to the top, where the left hangs at the bottom. I feel it move alot as well. Up and down. It has effected my sexlife. I have to resort to cialis to obtain a useable erection.
What should I do? XXXXXXX 37
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 2 hours later

Based on your symptoms there are a few possibilities.
1. Epididymitis - Its a minor inflammation of the sperm tube which can light pain and discomfort in the testicle.
2. Epididymoorchitis - Here there is associated mild swelling of testicle as well.
3. Torsion - Very unlikely as its very much painful
4. Refered pain from renal system due to stones

Since your pain is mild, I would first of all reassure you. Your problem related erection is quite unlikely to be related to the testicular pain.

However, to be sure, you must get a Ultrasound of the scrotum to evaluate the exact cause of your pain. This will help plan further treatment.

So do consult your primary physician and get a USG done and take it further from there.

Hope this answers your query.
Do get back if you need any further information

Thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran