Why do I get pain in my testis while watching a sex movie ?

General Surgeon
hi doctor i am getting pain left side testis but whenever i seen sex movie 1 hour and sex feeling it is there maximum 1 hour... it is spam come out no problem.. why it is getting pain some time?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 40 minutes later
Thanks for query.

Sexual desire as a result of seeing sex movie or sexual arousal leads to increased blood supply to penis & pelvic area and its organs .

So congestion occurs as a result of increased blood supply..

This congestion can cause temporary pain in the testies, which disappear on discharge of semen.

But varicocele of left testis is quite common ,and more common than right testis.

So it is advised to rule out varicocele ,as it can also be the pre disposing factor.You can XXXXXXX a surgeon for clinical examination.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Follow-up: Why do I get pain in my testis while watching a sex movie ? 1 hour later
could you please tell me any one doctor address in bangalore?
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 52 minutes later
Hello Kumarasami,
Thanks for the follow up.

You can contact any surgeon in your vicinity to rule out varicocele ,there are plenty of good hospitals in Bangalore.

Or you can find it in our website WWW.WWWW.WW .

‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”