Why do I get headache and noise in head at night?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Sometimes at night I wake to a headache, i can here some kind of rushing noise going thru my head. What is that?
Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 26 minutes later
It is hard to say the exact problem. You should tell me more information.
If headache is so significant that wakes you up then it can be something more serious. Do you have any other symptoms such as tingling in hands and legs, vision disorders or fatigue. Does light and noise make your pain worse?
Did any of standard pain killers help? Despite migraine, high BP can cause headache as well. When pain start measure BP and see is it related. Noise can be associated with inner ear disorders and ENT specialist should do examination.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help