Ask a Homeopath   »  

Why do I feel lonely while doing yoga?

Pediatrician, Neonatology
While i am doing yoga i feel lonly
Posted Sat, 22 Dec 2012 in Yoga
Answered by Dr. Uma Rajah Ananth 2 hours later

I appreciate your efforts to do yoga at this age!

Are you doing it regularly ?
Since how long you are into it?

When you are doing yoga in a group ,you tend to have some diversions and you cannot concentrate on the chakras and also if you are not perfect in doing a particular asana like your peers, you tend to feel bad!
Whereas when you are alone you are the master and you can control your feelings, meditation,etc in a better way!
So why should you feel lonely?

Do you have any other reason like being away from home or work pressure or inability to ventilate your feelings,etc which is responsible for this feeling?

I am sure by the effect of same yoga and meditation, you can get over this feeling of loneliness also.
Think of the positive energy you get from this.

It is very easy to fall a prey to negative things in this fast world!
So be confident of your self to achieve your target!

I'm sorry if I sound too "motherly" or too philosophical!!!!!

Good luck

God bless

Dr Uma