Why am I having swollen itchy toes due to contact of heat?
User rating for this question
My wife foot fingers swells in winter and starts itching once comes in contact of heat. please suggest what to do?
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Swelling of the feet in winter is a sign of increased blood pressure. I suggest you to get your Blood pressure examined atleast on three occasions and rule out Hypertension. Also reduce the salt intake. The itching could be a secondary effect of the swelling or it could be due to fungal infection which is very common in winters. Apply KETO dusting powder over the affected feet. This will provide relief if its due to fungal infection. Regards,
People also viewed
- What are the side effects of morphine sulfate injection?
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of makena?
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of morgidox?
- Prednisone face flushing
- Plastic surgery for eye puffiness
- Red swollen itchy toes
- Itchy anus and itchy swollen toes
- Eyelids are purple
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of methylprednisolone?
- Broken toe swollen itchy
- Eyelid twitching for over month
- Eye fluttering neurological
- What are the side effects of methylprednisolone tablets?
- Toes cuticle itchy swollen
- Sore itchy swollen toes