Why am I feeling vomiting at 5 month of pregnancy?

i am 5th month of pregnancy, 160 cm height and 59kg weight.i have a feeling vomiting or feeling odd for last 12 hrs.i had boiled XXXXXXX peas other than normal food and awaken during sleep for last 2 days. what might be my problem
Posted Thu, 27 Dec 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
Acidity and gastritis is a common problem which usually worsens during pregnancy.You need to avoid remaining on an empty stomach for long periods.You can take tablet doxinate 2 tabs if you are vomiting.Also you can take syrup gelusil/mucaine gel 2 tsf before meals.Avoid oily spicy fried food.Now,as your uterus is growing in size due to the fetus,you will feel uncomfortable off and on.I dont recommend sleep medication at this point.Try and rest on your left side.