Why am I experiencing numbness in upper lip while suffering from bronchitis and sinusitis?

I have been fighting bronchitis and sinusitis for a month. I woke up and my left upper lip feels like it has novacaine in it
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Guru 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: n Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Your one month history of sinusitis which causes inflammation might have caused some irritation of nerve supply and so numbness. But, we can be sure about that. A physical examination is mandatory to assess this. It may not be a symptom of stroke. However, we cannot take a chance and hence a visit with Neurophysician would be a good idea. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!