Who can I contact in Secunderabad for urological problems? Am HIV patient

Sir I am a HIV Patient having uroligical problems , who can I shall contact private hospitals in secunderabad
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 49 minutes later

I cap appreciate your concern. You are having couple of issues like hydrocele and tumor in right leg.

Looking to your medical history it is advisable that you take treatment multidisciplinary hospital.

You should visit Apollo hospitals in secundarabad/hydrabad. They are well equipped to deal with this kind of cases.

Vikrampuri Colony
Near Secunderabad Club, Kharkana
Secunderabad – 500 003
Tel: 040 0000

First of all get in touch with a general physician, who can look for things as a whole and then he will do necessary reference to urologist and other doctor as per need.

Another option is discussing this with your family doctor who can guide you properly on local availability of doctors.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Wishing to best of helath.

Follow-up: Who can I contact in Secunderabad for urological problems? Am HIV patient 4 hours later
Thank U Very much sir your promt respone, Can Appollo Hospital doctors ready to treat HIV patients , I am near by to Kharkana . I am having Company Mediclaim policy also
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Yes, why not? In fact bigger hospitals are more equipped to deal with HIV positive patients as special precautions are needed to operate them.

Please visit them and get your self treated.

Wishing you speedy recovery.