White patch on lip, squeezed out sebum growth near lips. Can this be cured?

I have a tiny white patch on my lower lip which looks very odd as my lips are very prominant. I think this was not there before and it was seen only after there was a sebum growth seen in my face on the borderline of my lips. Which i tried to remove by squeezing it out by my fingers. Later there developed a tiny white patch which i thought will go but its still not going
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Follow-up: White patch on lip, squeezed out sebum growth near lips. Can this be cured? 1 minute later
Can you tell me what is the possible reason for this. Can this be cured
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 4 hours later

I would be in a better position to give you a more concrete diagnosis if you could please send in a couple of photographs of the involved area.

The patch mentioned by you could be just a post inflammatory hypopigmentation, vitiligo etc.

You have feature to upload your photograph yourself on the right side of query page. Please utilize that.

Awaiting your reply with pictures to give more specific suggestions.