Which specialist should I consult for recurrent cold and cough?

Hi would like to know from you for recurrent cold and cough treatment, which specialist doctor I should look for treatment, please suggest. Thanks XXXX
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 2 hours later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX. Thanks for your query. Recurrent cold and cough couls be due to some infection or allergy. I suggest you to find any precipating factor like fumes/dust/sprays/animal dander/sudden change of climate./pollens /any food item etc. Try to avoid them. Take nutritious diet. Drink plenty of fluids. I suggest you to take consultation of physician regarding your problem. Wishing you good health. God bless..