Which specialist should I consult for gender transformation?

I am XXXXXXX , My sister told to consult a psychiatrist . My feelings for same sex can be changed ?? I am so feeling alone since my sister is seriously trying to change the way i think . Please let me know if my feelings for same sex can be changed. Please rlet me know if there is a cure for this .
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 45 minutes later
Conversion therapy is usually recommended to change the sexual orientation of the XXXXXXX men. This can be recommended if you yourself are willing to change your sexual orientation. You can take the help of a proficient psychoanalyst for the same.
The therapy though time consuming but will definitely help you.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.