Which contraceptive pills can be taken to avoid pregnancy? Directions for use?

I am 31 year old man and till now i never had sex, now i got a girlfriend of my same age and she also never had sex in her life, we are planning to have sex this weekend for the first time but also want to avoid the risk of pregnancy, i know condom is one option and other option is contraceptive pills, so which pills should she take to avoid pregnancy and which is the best pill and what is the direction to use this pill..? immidiately after sex or during bed time in night or 2 times in a day..? is there any way that we can go for safer sex without using condoms & pills, and if using condom which condom i should use for natural feel.
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 28 minutes later
There are many contraception choices available to you. Of them, the safest most easily available will be the condom.There are many types available. But you should start with the regular ones. Use a reputable brand and there are several available in the market. You can get them at any chemist. With regard to oral contraception pills, it requires more information. In most women, oc pills are safe to use unless there is any medical contraindication. Your gf needs to see a doctor for the prescription,and after the doctor takes her medical history she can be prescribed oc pills. They will need to be taken daily at a specific time. There are also several types of pills and the best one suitable for her will be given after the doctor takes her medical history. I suggest that you use the condom first.