Where can I get a Nerve Conduction Study test done in Kolkata?

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
Dear Dr, Where I can get NCV test done at Kolkata? Thanks
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans

Answered by Dr. Shivakumar S. Kupanur 38 minutes later
Hello.

The Nerve conduction study (NCV) test is a electrical test that is used to check the adequacy of conduction of the nerve impulse and detects the signs of nerve injury. This test is done under the guidance of Neurologist.

In Kolkata, this facility is available at affordable prize at

National Neurosciences Centre,
Peerless Hospital, II Floor, 360 Panchasayar.
Kolkata 700 094
Tel nos: (91-33) 2432 0777 /2432 0999.

Additionally, there are patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
I hope, I have answered your query and you find this information useful. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Regards.