When should I apply skinlite cream for improving my fairness?

HI I am using skinlite cream and it is givin me great results. I am dark and I have become fair using the cream. I stopped for 4 days.and I turned to original color. I started using skinlite cream again and skin is becoming fairer. I need to knw the usage of this cream. Whether at night or daytime. please help as I want to become fair and my marriage is fixed. Can you also tell me how long I need to use skinllite cream and to make it permanent without fading. Also I have heard of Nur76 skin lightening cream. How effective this is over Skinlite cream. Please advice
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to us. Skinlite cream contains hydroquinone, tretinoin and mometasone. It is a potent pigmentation reducing cream and should not be used beyond to a month or two without doctor's advise and followup. If used for a prolonged period of time, may cause redness irritation, stinging, thin skin, visible thread veins, acne or rebound pigmentation. Right now to improve your skin tone, I would suggest that you use a good sunscreen in morning and skinlite in night for two to three weeks. Once your skin tone and color has improved, switch to a milder pigmentation reducing cream like kojivit or clearz plus. These creams contain kojic acid and vitamin c. These can be used twice daily and are safe in long run. Hope this helped. Should there be a doubt, please write back Take care
Follow-up: When should I apply skinlite cream for improving my fairness? 6 minutes later
Thank you very much doctor. I have also one small clarificaton. How about Nur76 whitening cream. Is it effective and safe?
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. I would not advise you to use this cream as its credibility and efficacy is not known. Frankly speaking, I had never heard of this cream. There are many such over the counter products which are extensively advertised and appear appealing to masses. But such products should not be used unless the composition is known or there are studies to prove claim regarding efficacy. One should not just rely on individual testimonials. So instead of NUR 76, you may use kojivit or clearz plus Take care