When is the best time to take Antopral when suffering from severe GERD?

Hello I suffer from bad case of Gerd , i am currently taking Antopral 40 once daily and motillium 3 times daily . I do not have breakfast , and my main meal is lunch . When is the best time to take Antopral , is it best in the morning or before the main meal ? Thanks
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 16 days later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below.. Detailed Answer: Hi, Antopral is recommended to take early in the morning as its effect can last for all the day, at least 1 hour before having breakfast. You are reporting not to have breakfast. That is not a good practice for patients with GERD. I usually recommend my patients to: - eat each main meal and in-between meals - eat often and small portions - do not lay down immediately after eating - do use 2 pillows when sleeping. Wish you health! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Klerida