What's the best way to lose 50 pounds in couple of months?
User rating for this question
what's the best way to lose 50 pounds in a couple months?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: 800 to 1000 Kcal diet Detailed Answer: Hi, You should choose only 800 to 1000 Kcal per day. See a diet expert who can plan a diet which is balanced and still nutritious to reach the goal. Apart from that I suggest you to walk (normal pace) for 30 minutes a day. At this calories you would not be able to work with normal cognitive skills. Your agility reduces so it is better to get into cool job or take off from the job. However I suggest you to meet a physician for 'go ahead' before you put into practice. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Motile bacteria stool test result
- Stomach rumbling and bad fart
- Oxyelite pro to lose 50 pounds
- Under fingernail skin growth
- Finasteride heart problems
- How to lose 50 pounds with hypothyroid
- What is the best way to lose weight
- Stickler syndrome ultrasound findinf
- How long does it take to lose 50 pounds using fruta planta ?
- Can bananas cause grey poop
- Are proton pump inhibitors bad for sperm count?
- Whats the best way of losing weight on carbimazole
- Red fingernail tips health
- Bananas and digestion problems
- Punched wall knuckle seems fine but swollen