What's the best way to lose 50 pounds in couple of months?
User rating for this question
what's the best way to lose 50 pounds in a couple months?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: 800 to 1000 Kcal diet Detailed Answer: Hi, You should choose only 800 to 1000 Kcal per day. See a diet expert who can plan a diet which is balanced and still nutritious to reach the goal. Apart from that I suggest you to walk (normal pace) for 30 minutes a day. At this calories you would not be able to work with normal cognitive skills. Your agility reduces so it is better to get into cool job or take off from the job. However I suggest you to meet a physician for 'go ahead' before you put into practice. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- How to reduce the side effects of bath salts
- Can pepto bismol and imodium be taken together
- Oxyelite pro to lose 50 pounds
- Can the stomach flu last a week
- How to lose 50 pounds with hypothyroid
- What is the best way to lose weight
- Can vitamins constipate you
- How long does it take to lose 50 pounds using fruta planta ?
- How to remove black tan in face
- Can you have a stomach bug without vomiting
- Can you give psyllium husk to toddler
- How to reduce melanin in face baby
- How to reduce pus cells in urine
- Whats the best way of losing weight on carbimazole
- How to remove mark prickly heat