Ask a Urologist   »  

Whatc auses bent penis?

Jun 2014

Good Evening Sir/Madam, I want a clarification regarding my male portion (penis), it is always bent towards left side, also while passing urine is going towards left side only, is that will be a problem to my sexual life, or nothing to worry with that, kindly reply in brief sir as am disturbed by thinking a long daily towards it. Thank You!
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry about it Detailed Answer: Hi A bent penis is an erect penis that curves to one side or the other — and in most cases, it is absolutely normal. A curved penis simply can be a result of individual anatomy. The direction that an erect penis takes depends on the proportion of crus (penis under the skin) to exposed penis. Men with a shorter crus, and thus a longer penis, are more likely to have an erection that points downward, while an erect penis that has a longer crus will probably point outward, or even straight up. Sometimes the penis also bends to the left or to the right. I think in your case bending may be due to short crus. In the vast majority of cases, the curve falls well within the norms of most men and should not be a deterrent for a relationship. If, however, your penis has a pronounced curve or bends sharply to the left or right — especially if penetration is impossible or if an erection is painful — you should see a urologist. thanks
Follow-up: Whatc auses bent penis? 23 hours later
Thank You for your answer Sir, while speaking with my partner who am going to marry soon, am disturbed as drops of liquid like sperms are getting out from my penis even though am not talking anything sexy, it will be a general talk without any mood. Is this is an issue or is this an fact because of my bent penis or nothing to worry, kindly clarify as what and why its happening. Waiting for reply!
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your cooperation with me. I would help you in your problem. Sometime such kind of problem happens. Its almost normal. There is nothing to worry about it. It happens when people make less sexual contact and due to some excitement, they feel a little bit ejaculation. In your case, it may be that you would have been unconsciously excited and this led to a little bit ejaculation. It would improve own its own moment after getting married to her. If you do not have any recent sexual contact with her, you can do masturbation also. After it you would not feel such kind of problem. Now just enjoy your talk with your partner and prepare for wedding. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Whatc auses bent penis? 43 hours later
Good Evening Sir, Thank You for valuable time, a last and final query as this is my final follow up question, am only 50 kg for past 5 yrs, is this as got anything to my sexual life. Waiting for your reply, Once again Thank You for valuable time with me!
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Weight never effects sexual power Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your trust on us. Sex never get effected by weight. If your weight is less, i think you can make love in any position. Pleasure during sex depends upon thoughts. Always carry positive thoughts with you while making love. You are physically fine and nothing to worry about it. I think now should relax yourself. Just concentrate on wedding and enjoy your sex life. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor