Ask a Urologist   »  

What treatment should be done for pain in penis and testicles?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
my son is complaining that his penis is aching at the base and also his testicles
Posted Thu, 6 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Actually there are many causes for painful penis and testicles in children.
First cause is Trauma to penis-- In this case , it is the most likely cause. Ask the child about any such history.
Second cause is -- hormonal imbalance-- Not likely in children.
Excessive masturbation-- again NO.
Another common cause is Stress.
Another possible cause may be inflammation of penile mucosa and other structures like corpus spongiosum.
What to do now--
First of all try to find out the cause of the problem by yourself, then consult a urologist for expert management of case.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.