What treatment do you suggest for shady and unattractive face?

Dietitian & Nutritionist
my height is around 6 feet and my weight is 85 kg. what is my ideal weight according to my age? i had slimmed down to 81 recently but my face was looking very shady and unattaractive.Please advise?
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Diet Plans
Answered by Meenakshi Attrey 5 days later
Brief Answer: balanced diet and sufficient nutrition required Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for posting the query. The ideal weight as per your height should be between 81 and 85 kilos. However, keeping the current lifestyle in mind it is advised to maintain the weight between 76 and 80 kilos. The shady and dull appearance is common when the weight loss is either too fast or the diet is not balanced, causing loss / deficiency of essential nutrients. To over come this , include nutritious diet, comprising of plenty of raw fruits and vegetables and healthy liquids, like, tender coconut water and green tea. Nuts and dry fruits are also help full. If you take non veg then include fish and egg whites in diet, but choose from non fried and non spicy preparations. Keep yourself hydrated and also stay stress free. Avoid long gap between the meals and limit the intake of caffeine and alcohol. Exercises are also very important to keep the skin healthy and maintain the weight. a good night's sleep would bring life back to the skin and add ti its radiance. Always use a sunscreen while going out and exfoliate regularly to remove the dead skin cells. Hope this helps. Meenakshi