What treatment do you recommend for removal of cyst in pancreas?

they found a cyst in my pancreas can have this removed Ipnm 1/2 inch...
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. IPMN has to be removed surgically. The type of surgery that has to be done depends on the location of the lesion- whether it is in the head or the body of the pancreas. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini