What treatment do you recommend for removal of cyst in pancreas?
User rating for this question
they found a cyst in my pancreas can have this removed Ipnm 1/2 inch...
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. IPMN has to be removed surgically. The type of surgery that has to be done depends on the location of the lesion- whether it is in the head or the body of the pancreas. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
People also viewed
- Is blurred vision or other changes in vision a side effect of yaz?
- Vomiting chills abdominal pain second trimester
- Is pain in the back, ribs, arms, or legs a side effect of provera?
- Is itching of the vagina or genital area a side effect of provera?
- Morning chronic functional abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain and ckd
- Treatment and cure for removed cyst
- What is the treatment for ovarian cyst
- What is the treatment for uterine cyst
- Is redness of the skin a side effect of promethazine with codeine?
- Is redness and scaling around the mouth a side effect of topicort?
- Abdominal like punch pain for children
- Abdominal pain like puncing for children
- Pancreas treatment
- What is the treatment for anechoic cyst