What treatment do you recommend for removal of cyst in pancreas?
User rating for this question
they found a cyst in my pancreas can have this removed Ipnm 1/2 inch...
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. IPMN has to be removed surgically. The type of surgery that has to be done depends on the location of the lesion- whether it is in the head or the body of the pancreas. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
People also viewed
- Hard bump between breasts
- How long can someone live with copd and congestive heart failure?
- Pancreas treatment
- What is the life expectancy with stage 3 congestive heart failure
- Left side belly button pain
- What is the treatment for ovarian cyst
- Treatment and cure for removed cyst
- What is the treatment for uterine cyst
- Cutis marmorata telangiectatica congenita
- What is the treatment for anechoic cyst
- Living with confluent and reticulated papillomatosis
- Homemade natural remedies for pregnancy conformation
- Bile duct swelling
- Bile duct blockage without gallbladder
- Severe stomach pain and belching