What to do when partner starts laughing during foreplay resulting in loosing sex mood?

hi sir, before intercourse I m doing foreplay with my wife, while foreplay she started laughing. because of this we are loosing our sex mood. please sujest me. whats the exact reason.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 3 hours later
Brief Answer: It is not a problem, nothing to worry. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your question. Laughing is a good thing and helps in forming loving relationship, you should stop worrying about it. If your wife laughs when you touch her and exploring her body, that means she is enjoying what you are doing, so you should not stop it. You should continue and she will get more excited and will let you enjoy her body. If she is laughing uncontrollably, that means you are tickling her, so you must just be a little more firm and stop that particular way of touching, a person feels ticklish for very light touch, so if your touching is not very light she will not laugh. But as I said earlier, laughing is not bad. Ask your wife how she wants have sexual intercourse, and talking about sexual intercourse maybe enough for her to get arousal, then you can continue with the act. There is nothing wrong, so stop worrying and start enjoying the intimate relationship with your wife, laugh with her. I hope this information helps you. Please write back if you have any doubts. Wishing you both a happy sex life. Regards