What to do for swelling under breast which feels like an organ is swollen and is painful?
User rating for this question
I have swelling under my right breast and it feels like an organ is swollen. It is very uncomfortable and painful. I've had it before but would go away. Getting progressively worse.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Breast lump or Liver enlargement. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX It seems you have a lump in right breast or a Tender painful organomegaly in right upper quadrant of your abdomen that is the area where liver is situated. At your age , i would highly recommend its evaluation by physical examination followed by mamography and FNAC. See, the lump might be a benign fibroadenoma (however, age of presentation is usually in young age), it might be an abscess if you have fever associated, or it might be a malignancy since its painful. In case, i m assuming it wrong that its in your breast, but it underneath your breast, it might be your liver or gall bladder, that can be easily ruled out by a physical examination and ultrasound of abdomen. So, its always better to be sure, get the above , mentioned tests under guidance of your doctor. I hope i am able to solve your query, still you want to know anything, ask me. Stay Healthy.
People also viewed
- Sore throuat fever green poop
- Green vomit headache fever
- Swollen breast and arm pain
- Months of low grade fever only symptom
- High fever with groin pain
- Virus low grade fever for 2 weeks
- How does drinking cold water affect heart rate
- Hot and cold flushes sick dizzy nausea
- Hole at top of bum
- Swollen boil under breast
- Feels like breasts and abdomen are swollen
- Swollen armpit and breast pain
- Hot face and feel dizzy
- Hot cold flashes nausea after eating
- Ribs under breast are swollen